Home Remedies For Premature Gray Hair
For a good health of your
hair try some of the following recipes. You will surely find a
remarked improvement in your hair health and it will also check
their premature graying.
You may like to use following home remedies:
1. Massage your hair and scalp daily with your finger tips.
It helps proper blood circulation in the scalp.
2. Make careful selection of shampoos and conditioners according to your hair types. Select products that are gentle preferably without any harsh detergent as sodium lauryl sulphate. Shampoos should be mild, gentle and moisturizing.
3. Mix some lemon juice in castor oil and beat till frothy. Add henna to it and apply the mixture evenly over the scalp. Let it remain there for an hour after which wash it with luke warm water and good shampoo.
4. In a cup of strong black tea (without milk) add a table spoon of salt. When it is cool, strain the tea and massage it on the roots of your hair. Leave it for an hour and then rinse with cold water without shampoo.
5. Soak 10-12 rithas and 3-4 shekakai pods overnight in a pint of water. Next day boil for a few minutes and strain. Use this liquid as normal shampoo.
6. Soak 10-12 dried amlas in half cup of water overnight. Strain and use as a hair conditioner after your head bath. Leave it on your hair for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water. This will leave your hair smooth, shiny and will prevent premature graying of hair.
7. Massage your hair with coconut oil and lemon daily for at least 15 minutes. In the olden days people use to have black hair up to the age of 50-60 years by using this method.
8. Amla is the best cure for gray and falling hair. Regular massage of amla paste rubbed into the scalp has worked wonders in many cases.
9. Massage your scalp twice a week with butter made from cow’s milk.
10. Take few pieces of rubbed gourd and dry them in sun. Then soak in coconut oil and keep for about 3-4 hours. Boil the oil till black residue is left. Massage your scalp with it. It will help in restoring natural pigment of your hair.
All the remedies described above are very famous and had been tried by many people. Choose the one according to your convenience and budget. Don’t believe every ad on the electronic media about shampoos. Be wise in selecting one. Remember a shampoo suiting one person may not give good result to other. So decide wisely according to your hair type.
You May Also Like